banking service chronicle

banking service chronicle
banking service chronicle

Thursday, January 27, 2022

Competition Review

Competition Review

Competition Review Published this article page no 21 Education in my mother tongue   Language is the first barrier which a child has to face in his/her school entrance in India. If it is removed than I may really not fear to attend my school as I do now. Which in latter becomes substantial reason of my drop out from schools. Where lay my future? My future is lying in your hands. The world fraternity has pledged in April 2000 at Dakar (Senegal), education for all unto 2015 A.D. Where as my Indian education planners has set 2010A.D for me to be in school/class room. Last not the least is my humble request to all who are concerned with this mission “education for all” that kindly look into above plight, so that my right for universal elementary education will be available to my every brethren and sisters at the time of theirs birth csr general knowledge book buy.


Competition Review

No comments:

Post a Comment

competition refresher magazine

competition refresher magazine competition refresher magazine  this article was published in the magazine saras 3 telescope  shaped antenna ...